Contact or Connect with Lindsay:
Lindsay Popejoy is an associate with Cline Farrell Christie & Lee. She is passionate about representing victims of medical malpractice, and helping those whose lives have changed forever as a result of negligence. Lindsay is a dedicated client advocate, and works to guide clients through each step of the legal process.
Practice Area Focus
Lindsay focuses on medical negligence, medical and consumer product defects, and wrongful death.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law — Indianapolis, J.D. 2016, Cum Laude
- Indiana University Bloomington, B.A. 2013, with Distinction, Majors: Criminal Justice and Political Science
- Pi Sigma Alpha
- Indiana, 2016
- United States District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2016
- United States District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2016
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice