Contact or Connect with Kyle:
Kyle Christie, Esq.
Kyle Christie is an associate with Cline Farrell Christie & Lee. He is dedicated to representing those who have been harmed by the wrongdoing of others. He is a proud Hoosier, and was born and raised in Indianapolis. He is a second generation attorney who grew up hearing about personal injury cases, and it led him to seek a career doing the same.
Practice Area Focus
Because Kyle understands that people and companies act carelessly and injure victims every day, he has a wide practice area, including personal injury, medical malpractice, products liability, automobile accidents, trucking litigation, and wrongful death.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law — Indianapolis, J.D. 2013
- Indiana University Bloomington, B.A. 2010
- Indiana, 2013
- United States District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2014
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Interstate Trucking Litigation Group
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
Young Lawyers Section
- Indianapolis Bar Association
Pro Bono Committee